View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.sucks.you View Post
I don't mean to offend anyone. I see these terms bandied about and simply want clear definitions, if they exist.

For example, what's the difference between a "shemale" and a "femboy"? I'll guess that they're both M2F, only the how one self-identifies. One being female, the other male.

Some of those terms are certainly derogatory, but maybe can be used casually among friends.

-K
Two things I can say with absolute certainty.

1. There are no "clear definitions" of such terms, if by clear you mean universally accepted. Simply look at the "femboys" thread and check out the discussion about what that term means, and you will realize the near impossibility of developing clear definitions.

2. Related to the first, because these are terms of identity and self-identity, there is no way to avoid offense in some, or many, cases.