View Single Post
Old 05-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by someguy2 View Post
I've only liked girls my entire life, and find men repulsive. I see a dick on a man, and it's disgusting, I see a celebrity fake dick on woman, and it makes me rock hard. I don't like the idea of fucking a shemale because the fact they are really men turns me off, but a real women, like Hilary Duff with a real dick, drives me crazy. I'm not sure why I like dick, but I know I've never been that interested in pussy.
Well, actually, trans*girls are NOT really MEN. They are women - transsexual women. Gender identification is a bit more tricky than just "she / he".

Personally, I find no attraction to men either. To me a penis on a trans*woman becomes a very feminine symbol of gender (oooh, the hetero alfa-males will HATE me for saying this - the last bastion of manhood becomes a feminine symbol :-)

Don't worry so much. We're all dynamic creatures with a multitude of sexual attractions -trust me, I have most of them ;-) So just enjoy your attraction and value it as a gift.

H