Thread: sing a long
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Paramore - Careful (Official Video)

Definitely not “nu metal.” Not “punk” or “emo” either in my opinion. Just good music.

Paramore made their big breakthrough in 2007 with “Riot!” Still high school age in 2005 when the band released its debut album “All We Know is Falling” they immediately developed a large following. A group of friends from Franklin Tennessee that decided to form a band. Wish I had had friends like that.

“Careful” is from the third album “Brand New Eyes” which produced many hits and was also the last one featuring the “original” line up. BNE was released in September 2009.

All extremely talented and gifted musicians, Paramore stands out to me from the other bands they are often compared to. It is probably the world’s worst kept secret that yours truly “totally has it bad” for their singer. Her name: Hayley Williams.

We have been to see Paramore. It was a couple of years ago at the White River State Park in Downtown Indy. My wife is a huge fan too and is just a few months older than Hayley. She is convinced that Hayley and I were married in another life or are married in a “parallel universe.”

Whatever. Ms. Williams is super-talented with amazing stage presence and earlier this year released “Petals for Armor” her debut “solo” album. It is awesome. And reflects her growth and maturity as an artist and person. She can do nothing wrong as far as I’m concerned. My favorite song off PFA is “Simmer.” Go check it out!

I selected this song because it’s one of their “heavier” ones. The line “the truth never set me free so I did it myself” is one of the best known and often quoted lyrics written by Hayley. And I really like the video. The entire band kicks ass here. In particular the drumming of Zac Farro and bass of Jeremy Davis stand out.

Last edited by a9127; 10-25-2020 at 10:45 PM.