Thread: sing a long
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name (Official Music Video)

The awesome 80’s. Big hair. Sexy women. Fuck yeah! I really don’t give a shit about those “Born Before 1985” ads featuring the “87 Year Old Man” anyway. This video to me represents what the decade was really all about.

Heard this on an “oldies” station playing at the gym the other night. Good song. Thought I’d use it for my example. Check out the pictures below. You should be able to follow what I did. Getting the “code” and the “tags” right can be tricky. Hope it helps.

Maybe others will share their favorites. Yes, I'm getting ready to leave TLB for good this summer. It’s been a long time. Seven years. June 6, 2013. I realized I'm like the “oldest” member on here anyway. No wonder no one wants me around! I guess everyone "Born Before 2000" is a "Boomer" right? And what would I know about sex?

Maybe now we will get to hear some more recent stuff in this thread? Never meant to "hijack" it. There’s a lot of good music out there today. Just have to look harder for it. Post away!

(Hint: I do all my posts in Word first. That way I can paste them when I'm ready. I hate that I get kicked off here otherwise. And don't have much time to edit my posts. It's been fun. See you around. )

Last edited by a9127; 10-26-2020 at 12:07 AM.