Thread: sing a long
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2020
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Rammstein - Sehnsucht (Official Audio)

Watching “The Matrix” the other night brought me here.

The song in the movie was “Du Hast” from the album Sehnsucht (“Desire” or “Longingness”). Released in August 1997, this was another one I had to explain the album cover to my mom…

You could get the album with a 6 different covers, each featuring a picture of a band member. This was the most popular and the one I had. Below are the six covers. Which one did you have?

A slightly “different” sound than what I normally listened to, Rammstein were popular with people my age and still play today. Wikipedia classifies them as “Industrial Metal.” It was also good music to workout to.

Not without controversy, many of their songs had sexual themes. However most people I knew couldn’t understand it because it was in German. So I never got in trouble. Till Lindemann their lead singer, was a Junior swimming champion, setting records, and was picked for the 1980 German Olympic team but unfortunately suffered an injury.

Of course in the United States they are remembered by many fans for the following performance:

Quote:
“During Rammstein's US tour with Korn in 1998, Lindemann and his bandmate Christian "Flake" Lorenz were arrested in Worcester, Massachusetts for lewd conduct performed during their song "Bück Dich" ("Bend Over"), which consisted of Lindemann using a liquid squirting dildo and simulating anal sex on Lorenz. Both Lindemann and Lorenz were released the following day after bail was met. This incident did not stop Lindemann from performing in the same manner for future shows outside the United States, particularly in Australia when they performed at the 2011 Big Day Out, but the United States performances of this song were changed into a sadomasochistic theme that did not feature dildos, although this was not the case for all remaining US shows on the tour. For example, on 18 June 1999, "Bück Dich" was performed in the same manner at the Roseland Theater in Portland, Oregon.”
Attached Thumbnails
rammstein.jpg