Thread: sing a long
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Pantera – Sandblasted Skin

Shit. You knew it wouldn’t last. Here’s Pantera. Happy Thanksgiving! These guys had a big influence on me and my musical tastes. This album “The Great Southern Trendkill” was released in 1996. Of course I lifted to it and it was one I listened to a lot before games.

This is what Wikipedia had to say:

Quote:
Being Pantera's most aggressive album to date, The Great Southern Trendkill is known for featuring lots of screaming, most notably on "Suicide Note Pt. II" and "The Great Southern Trendkill" while also featuring some of the fastest tempos and most down-tuned guitars ("The Underground in America" and "(Reprise) Sandblasted Skin" were played in drop G tuning) that the band ever recorded.
“Dimebag” (1966-2004) and Vinnie (1964-2018). RIP

Best YouTube comments:

“Very brutal song off Pantera's best album in my opinion. Love it.”

“Pantera wrote the hardest mid-tempo grooves that make you feel like you're made of pure steel.”

“This song predicted the future of nu metal.”

“I wasn't into Pantera until I heard this album. This blows my mind.”

“Vince’s drumming in this is out of this world.”

(True story: Soon after we met, my now wife and I stopped at a “Dollar General” on the way home after one of our first dates. I made a joke about “The fucking dollar store.” She laughed. She knew what I meant! Not long after, I asked her to marry me. )