Thread: sing a long
View Single Post
Old 07-02-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default The Pusher – Steppenwolf (Live)

One thing I’ve noticed while listening to music of the 60’s is the lack of “cuss words” especially the “F-word.” Maybe it was just a different time? I can’t believe people didn’t swear. They must have. I mean what did they say when they got mad? “gosh, gee whiz, darn, heck, shoot, and fudge”? I don’t think so. George Carlin’s “7 Words” monologue was from 1972. The words were: shit, piss, fuck, cunt, cocksucker, motherfucker, and tits.

There was most likely just more censorship in music, TV, and movies.

Not this song however. This album was also “loaned” to me by my Aunt. Never realized it before but this is probably what started my love of hard rock. Of course everybody knows “Born To Be Wild.”

I got in trouble for playing this song. My dad heard it coming from my room, came in and made me take it off. I never learned if my mom ever said anything to my aunt but she still gave me stuff to listen to. So probably not. Looking back it was a great way to learn about music. BTW It was my aunt that also introduced me to Black Sabbath a few years later. Even Ozzy didn’t swear back then.

(We are leaving soon after the July 4th holiday. Hope you got to see my tribute to Sharon Tate in the Divas thread . I’ve revised it so it reads much better. Was in a hurry and basically uploaded a draft. Bad idea. One of these days I’ll learn to fucking write…. Andy.)
Attached Thumbnails
placeholder-title.jpg  

Last edited by a9127; 07-02-2019 at 05:57 PM.