Thread: sing a long
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Brujeria - Pura De Venta Leyes Narcos

More listening unpleasantness from the world of extreme metal. This time in Spanish. Brujeria (Witchcraft or Sorcery) was a side project founded by Dino Cazares (Guitar) and Raymond Herrera (Drums) of the band “Fear Factory.” One I grew up listening to and have been to see in concert. Dino was one of the first I’d ever seen use a 7-String guitar.

“Matando Güeros” was released in 1993. However, I did not learn of the album until much later although I had been a fan of Fear Factory for several years. Not all members were Hispanic or Latino. Shane Embury (Guitar and Bass) had been a member of “Napalm Death” and was born in Born in Broseley, Shropshire, England. The band was meant to be somewhat “tongue in cheek.”

The severed head on the cover is allegedly real. The story behind it is he had been an informant or narcotics agent who was murdered by a drug cartel. The album was banned due to its cover and violent drug related content. One of the songs on the album, an instrumental, is called “Chinga tu Madre.” I’m sure even if you don’t speak Spanish you can figure it out.

Last edited by a9127; 05-28-2019 at 02:45 PM.