View Single Post
Old 08-30-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

connie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the roughconnie is a jewel in the rough
Default Masterbation

Usually, it is just a dildo up my bottom, and my imagination as I ride it faster and faster, then I stroke myself until I can stand it no longer, and I cum. A few licks later, and I am all cleaned up, panties pulled up, nighty pulled down and ready for bed. Sometimes, when I want to make a big production of it, I will get dressed in hose, heels, dress, full makeup, (instead of the panties and nighty I usually wear to bed, ) tie myself up to my fuck machine, heels and legs spread wide and tied tight. ( on my knees, face and breast pressed into a handy pillow ) and let it fuck me silly. I usually have my hands tied or manacled as tightly as possible, but not so tight that I can not get myself free, little bit of cheating there, After some time, and a lot of intensive lubricated penetration, I cum all over myself, with not a hand applied. Very intense, but very time and labor intensive. Kisses and more, Connie