View Single Post
Old 08-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

barry will become famous soon enoughbarry will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imbecille View Post
Do you only do a handjob or you use some dildos, lubes, sex toys or anything else?
And what is your favourite way?
well last night i was feeling quite randy from being on here all day so i decided to give myself a nice clean shave. started with the face (was feeling quite burly as of late) and i wanted a softer more femoinine feel so the razor wandered south. i trimed up the hedges with the electric and then hopped in the shower with one of my plugs and a dildo (both jelly, the plug is purple and the dildo is a pinky flesh color)

so i started to shave my balls andi stretched them out, pulling from the bottom of the sack to get them good and clean shaven. up and down with the razor soon i was "squeaky" clean. onto the areas around my cock, getting those pesky untidy areas right at the base of the shaft that for some reason or another tend to grow more quickly than the rest. ahh the smooth sensation of shaved skin.

then onto between the legs, you know where your legs meet your crotch - whatever the fuck that spot is called - not the taint but above your thighs.

continued about my shower, got all cleaned up and then i began to touch myself with the dildo, rubbing it around my butt cheeks and dipping into my crack as my cock began to stiffen. i slid it down between my legs next to my sack and lifted my balls with it into the water beating down from above.

pretty soon i was grabbing for my gals bath oil and lubbing up the plug as well as myself. i slid it slowly down the small of my back, cock in my other hand, and parted my cheeks. i let go of my cock and used both hands to ease it in (this thing is called the anal stuffer for a reason) and the pain subsided by the time i reached the base of the plug. hands returning to my balls and cock i started to stroke and tease as i pulled at the plug with the free hand. working feverishly into an orgasm i bent over and pushed the plug out while i came. i rinsed off and cleaned the dongs and had to suck on them for the fun of it.

then i rinsed off hopped out and towelled off. this is how i usually masturbate - its my favorite way.