View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009
Ms Tranny Manners

Bionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to beholdBionca is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
I dunno... now I get upset again... and then the Reps will bash in my door again...

Why is it that we have to "select" aspects of trans*femininity that we like more than others?

Every single transsexual lover and friend that I've been blessed with have had her own beauty and personality (as my cis-girls had back then), and I feel just as littly inclined to start judging my aspects of attraction for trans*woman than for any one else.

Why not just chill off and feel blessed that our transsexual girls love us?

I may be talking up against several other of my earlier postings (where I have, actually, asked deeper into our attraction), but I don't want to have my attraction mystified. It's as honest as any man's to any woman.

The entire universe of attraction hasn't changed - it has only expanded.

Never mind...

H
You know Hank, I pretty much get what you are saying. On one hand there is the idea of what an "ideal" woman would look like, and that's a valid fantasy conversation. Like talking about what the ideal sports team or movie cast would be. On the other it does make people nothing more than the sum of body parts.