View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by elexis666 View Post
For me, muscle women are sort of like piercings. I find them sexy unless they are taken to an extreme. If it takes you twenty minutes to take out all the metal in your face just to get through airport security, you're not my cup of tea. If you get so jacked that you lose most of your softer feminine touches, I'm also gonna lose interest. That being said, I'd love a muscle woman to throw me around a little and maybe show me the business end of a strapon.

I did love Chyna and she was gone too soon. She was a beautiful mix of feminine and masculine. A real amazon.
I agree. It's the same with BBWs. I like a lady plush but morbidly obese not so much.

Chyna was electrifying in the ring. I remember the first time I saw her wrestle. I was with my girlfriend at the time and had to play it off like I didn't think she was attractive because there would have have been hell to pay otherwise but secretly I was super turned on by her.