View Single Post
Old 09-03-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Since we're going "retro" in this thread, thought some of you might enjoy this blast from the past. I bet quite a few of our members remember this beauty.

Long before Dove Cameron was born, this was one of my biggest celebrity crushes. I mentioned her in an earlier post. Her name is Heather Thomas and she was best known for the show “The Fall Guy.” I can’t remember what the occasion or exact year was (time frame was the late 80's) but I think it was some sort of classic car show I went to with my Dad. She was super sweet to me and at the time the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I must have been in first or second grade. Why couldn’t my teacher have looked like that? I’m sure I said something stupid like asked her to marry me… Surprised I still have it after all this time. I looked her up and she still looks great.

(Pretty sure my Dad enjoyed meeting her as well. Wonder what my Mom thought of all this? )
I absolutely love this thread!

Cool story- I can't say I ever had a similar experience. My pre-pubescent crushes were the ladies I saw on ""Batman" Julie Newmar as Catwoman and Carolyn Jones as Marsha Queen of Diamonds. I was too young to understand or act on my attraction but I sure liked seeing them!
Attached Thumbnails
jncw1.jpg   jncw2.jpg   jncw3.jpg  

mqd1.jpg   mqd2.jpg   mqd3.jpg