View Single Post
Old 10-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default A rose is a rose and an orchid is an orchid...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
Do you agree that transsexuals are better than transvestites
& do you aspire or wish you were a transsexual?
Yes I looked it up on the Galactic Better Than web site and transexuals were listed at position 1,342,895 while transvestite were only at position 1,342, 867. A short fat clown with red hair fell in between them at position 1,342, 877.

It is actually a waste of time debating who or what is better in a general sense. It is what is better for you that matters. Some of us have the need to express their fem side only from time to time, while with others; it is a need to live there full time. There is no "better than", there is only what fills your needs. I have to wonder if many full time Tgirls (transexuals) really do feel a sense of superiority to tranvestites, cross-dressers, girly boys, etc. I know some like KittyKaiti and GroobyKrissy come across like they think there is some kind of "pecking order" and they are superior to anybody who is not a full time Tgirl. That whole delusion is reminiscent of some religious folks who think they are "holier than thou."

To that, of course I say, "Nuts!".................. I have to wonder if Kaiti has really thought about what she is saying. She has a history of being put down by her family and others for what she is, and yet she is so ready to condemn others for what she percieves them as being.

I do not aspire or wish that I was a transexual, since that facet of me is only a small part of who I am. On the other hand, being "macho" is a small part also so I don't waste a lot of time persuing that image either. So there I am.......somewhere in the middle.

Last edited by Jenae LaTorque; 10-29-2009 at 08:47 PM.