View Single Post
Old 05-22-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

and now I cry again over her... I've never cried this much over any one... OMG... she was a muslim and because of that I never had the chance to at least go to her funeral... she was in the ground before I was even made aware of her death... muslims bury their dead within 24 hours...

i miss her so much. i miss her kind soul and her Keke way. i just MISS her...

Keke was such a nice, nice person. i miss her "hi hansum, r u ready tonite?" - i miss our quiet weekends together.

SHIT! it's all coming back... my sweet darling Keke...

i'll be cool now... i cannot keep crying every time i think of her.

but i do miss her so much...

My sweet little Keke... and yes she also worked as a "working girl" in Taman Lawang. But that just made her even grander and sweeter as a person. No, Keke was not a rich girl, and no, she was never an ayam with me, but when she invited me to her little Keke-room in Menteng (in the little "ladyboy-house") then she invited me to her home, as modest as it may have been, but that was how we were, and that was the greatest honour. There we also found our closeness and our togetherness.

I just miss her... I miss my Keke...

H