View Single Post
Old 05-29-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new believer will become famous soon enough

a respectful reply to mine. Although I had thought I mentioned that with careful legislation, a civil union would be able to grant the same rights and benifits as a marriage. Unfortunately, I think faster than I type and omitted it. I did however lean into the matter a little with one of my final comments...

"One final comment, If my wife were to pass on before I do, I would probably share a home with either or both, my brother or my best friend(male). And yes ,I would like to have them cared for as my reciprients to my estate "without predudice.

Another comment I should correct is the sticks and stones, it would better be described as 'a rose by any other name would smell as sweet'

And about seperate but equal...please explain to me WHAT white privilages? The only white privilages that do exist are the ones that allow white males to shut up. And even that has limitations. I am white as most my peers, we have none, never have nor ever expect to. Some 'white privilages may have existed(as tody) but they have expanded to include ALL wealthy persons. They are the true elitist. What's good for them but not for you,Hollywood leading the pack. But now that you bring it up, does the term reverse discrimination ring a bell? Trust me it's not the Avon lady, but that's another topic for another thread,and I doubt I'll comment to that if it appears.
IF I appear a little po'd, it might be because I am also discriminated against in ways you do not or wish not to understand. But I struggle on without putting demands against innocent people minding their own business.
Yes I am a Libertarian and a Constitutionalist, but I also believe in laws, traditions and respect for others of theirs. NB