View Single Post
Old 08-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Msg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque View Post
First off there is no known antidote for msg poisoning that I could find that was absolutely guaranteed or recommended by authorities in this area. Possible antidotes include vitimins B-3, B-6, taurine (like in Red Bull), aspirin or ibuprofin, and ingestion of L-Glutamine which you can find supplements of in the vitimin/supplement section at the store.

A chinese guy that runs a resturant (famous users of MSG) says that a teaspoonful of salt dissolved in some Coca Cola will do the trick.

I do have a question concerning this. How do you know that it was MSG poisoning? You related flu-like symptoms. Perhaps it was a strain of flu or some other bug. I have had the topics of MSG and aspartame poisoning brought to my attention at various times due to the fact that I am a Diet Mt. Dewolic. I have not experianced any problems from these products that I have noticed. Maybe I am just not sensitive to either one.
MSG (monosodium glutamate) is a salt like substance. My experience was at a Tai restaurant, apparently the food was loaded with MSG and I got heart palpitations and an asthma attack. It's bad stuff in large doses.