View Single Post
Old 01-23-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Trogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Trogdor Send a message via Yahoo to Trogdor
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
Ok,
going with your {totally wrong*} premise
that the vast majority of hot single pre-op Transsexual women
live in LA or NY,
why do you stay in South Eastern Michigan?
Is it the weather?
or caring for an elderly relative?
or do you have a really good career there and moving would compromise this?

or just maybe, you are married or in a long term relationship
but are bored and want a (secret) Trans-variant partner
{for whenever you can slip away from the wife for a couple of hours}?

Seriously, why do you stay there?
I'm stuck in Michigan because of a little something I have called MY JOB. Shit, I'm one of the few people in my neighborhood to still actually have some type of income that has nothing to do with unemployment, social security or food stamps. And in these economic times, one can't simply go, "Hey, I'll buy me a place out in California and/or New York!", this is not the 1990's. And yes, I was helping to care for my dad, whom I lost this past summer.

And nope....I was smart enough to NOT get married. Besides, I already stated, I am through with ggirls. And I am not one of those little pussies who wants a TS girl, but don't want anyone to know. Find me a nice one, and she better buy anew pair of shoes, cause we'd be going out each night. Anyone who knows me knows that I hate secrecy in general.

So, once I have a nice chunk of $ saved up, or the cost of living in those states goes down, I'll be more than happy to leave. And to those married guys/girls you mentioned, who are miserable and bored with their white picket fence life, I only got one word for them.......suckers. XD

And to SMC, I'm saying those guys in the coastal regions don't know how good they got it....hot babes grow on trees over there, not here. They only got about 10,000,000 to browse through. If they had only a very limited few to pick through, I'd say they can be as irritated as I am, but they don't.