View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Imconfused can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelySatyr View Post
The male g-spot is real, and it feels great!

Unfortunately I do not have a partner that seems very comfortable with exploring this kind of thing. Some people get intimidated by the sexual connotations of anything anal. If you stick something up your butt, you must be sick/gay/weirdo etc.

Well think about it this way, why would it feel good to men to have their prostrate stimulated if it wasn't supposed to be used? The human body is a great and wonderful device that has many component parts which all have a specific purpose, (or in the case of the appendix, once had a specific purpose that is no longer used)

The arguments against anal stimulation are just as wrong headed as the arguments against female clitoral stimulation. The male has a clitoris (of sorts) and it is located in the ass. Women do not have it, and while they can enjoy anal sex, they cannot experience it on the level men can.
After I have read up on so much, I can now say that I don't think that way.
As far as woman having orgasms from anal penetration it can happen. My boyfriend and I have anal sex and I have had many orgasms this way. It really isn't any different then having a vaginal orgasm though
May I ask the men here that have had anal orgasms what is the difference and do you ejaculate? Was just curious cause once while giving my bf a bj and having my finger in his anus, he cam but it seemed different to me because he said he came but there was no cum..So I was curious
Thanks