View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Imconfused can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapour159 View Post
imconfused first not knowing you or your boyfriend i need to ask you would you use a strapon on your boyfriend if he asked and would you enjoy it? If yes don't wait to be asked speeking from experience its difficult to ask for, take the lead second i personally wouldn't recommend telling him that knowing he likes shemales wouldn't make you love him or think any less of him show him by trying what he wants also never tell him that if the relationship ended you wouldn't tell a soul or use it against him that may scare him by making him think its at the back of your mind. You seem to have a good idea of what he wants and if you like the idea instigate it if he see's your open to new things it make him feel relaxed enough to be more open with you us men are a strange breed;
I would use a strap on, on my boyfriend if he asked and yes it would make me happy cause I am making him happy. I don't know exactly what he is into or how far he wants to go with anal. The only thing I have used is my finger, he seemed to like it. Im a bit afraid that if I put on a strap on and go into the room he might be like get f&ck out. Then what.
The only reason I told him about me not telling anyone if him and I were to break up is because he brought it up first, I just wanted to reasure him.

Before he left for work just a little bit ago. I had asked him all that stuff about why he hasn't been making love to me and the strap on, the only thing he said was to get rid of the dvd it wasn't important to him, but I know it is. I know he watches it everyday when I am at work or go to the store or just when ever he can. I told him I wasn't mad that I watch it but a little hurt that he doesn't make love to me anymore. So then he denied watching it. Why would he do this when I already know? Why would he say his shemale dvd isn't important to him when I know it is?
If you all knew me personally, you would see that in reality if I was your real friend...you would have a person to talk to about this and wouldn't judge you, make fun of you, call you names .....etc...you get the point. someone said labels are for canned foods not pepole. they are right. an ex boyfriend of mine that dressed in womans cloths told me..I was too good to be true he couldn't believe how well I accepted him, I went out to eat with him in public many of times while he was dressed, walked around the block did whatever. I saw the person he was on the inside and thats who I loved and I accepted everything that came along with him.....So being that I was too good to be true, he dumped me. I was crushed. I bought him womans stuff etc... I guess he couldn't handle the fact that I knew I guess.

So really, obviously he likes shemales but to what extent?! I have no idea. He wont be open with me about it. SO for real if I were to wear a strap on and walk into the bedroom, you don't think he would freak out? I do have to say that after fingering him and asking him if he wanted me to go further or take it to another level I would and when he asked I told him toys and he said yes. So I got the toys but we haven't used them yet. Is it because he is afraid of what I might think if we do use the toys?