Thread: "Gold Standard"
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Thanks for your response fellas!

I really value your opinion. I'm trying to think it through. Everyone has their personal favorites and there are performing legends but what caliber of model/performer could be considered the "gold standard"?

I mean one of my personal favorites is Ariel Everitts. She's a sexual dynamo and turns me on but I don't think she's "A-List"like some other girls. Johanna Bardine is a legend and as far as I'm concerned one of the greatest performers ever but I don't know how much fame she got outside of the genre.
To me, gold standard would mean so popular her fame transcends the genre, like Mia and Foxxy and retired performers like Allanah Starr and Gia Darling.

Beautiful women all and there are no right or wrong answers here- just some feed back from some true aficionados!
Attached Thumbnails
5717_Ariel_Aaron_TSS_008.jpg   13041_1.jpg   2.jpg  

8.jpg   2%20nuevo.jpg   238_1000.jpg  

Last edited by Boner; 07-01-2018 at 09:31 PM.