Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Bobby (Part 1)

The following story was inspired by a drawing of a beautiful young femboy from a post made by man74tiop2 in the “Lovely Shemale Toons” thread.

“Hi.” I heard someone say while standing in the line for lunch at the Spring LGBT conference for teens and young adults that I help organize every year. Instinctively I turned around. “I really enjoyed your presentation this morning Dr. Andy. I liked what you said about being true to who we are. And standing up to bullies. That really meant a lot to me. I wish I had known someone like you when I was younger. I hope you don’t mind me saying that. It’s nice to meet you. My name’s Bobby.” “Nice to meet you too Bobby. Glad you enjoyed it.”

We chat a little and It turns out you will graduate this May with a degree in Sociology from one of the other Indianapolis universities. “Would you like to join me for lunch?” “Sure!” We find a place out of the way to sit because I sense that you want to talk to me privately. “You know Dr. Andy I’ve always identified as gay but I’ve always felt like a girl kind of—do you know what I mean? In your talk you said your first girlfriend was transgender.”

“Well Bobby that’s really up to you. However you identify it’s all good. Have you ever talked to anyone about it before?”

“Well I tried talking to my Mom and Dad but they just said I’d ‘grow out of it’ and my dad said he didn’t want to raise a ‘sissy.’ The counselors at my school weren’t any help either. My mom sometimes treated me like a girl but I think that was just to protect me from my dad. I never really liked ‘guy’ stuff. Like I was never any good at sports and didn’t like getting into fights or stuff like that. I heard you were like some kind of football star in high-school and college. One of your students said you could have gone pro. I hope you don’t mind me asking… How did you identify when you were younger?”

“As I said in my talk earlier, I always considered myself ‘straight’ but there was this one friend of mine I was really close to. His name was Stephen and we used to hang out all the time. He was an amazing dancer. He had told me that he wanted to perform on Broadway someday. Which he since has. A long time ago he transitioned and she has been known as Stephanie ever since. She’s the person I mentioned in my speech."

“You know I’m really a good dancer too! And I love music and art. I would have liked to have played sports like baseball or soccer but I never felt big or strong enough. Also a lot of the other boys called me names and said they didn’t want a ‘faggot’ on their team. And football scares me. I’m not like you—I’d get killed!”

“Anyway Bobby, everyone thought we were gay. Even my Mom and Dad. I was fortunate that I had a very understanding and accepting family. So did Stephanie. That makes a big difference. People talked shit about us behind our backs and I got into more than a few fights. In high-school, Stephanie and I attended a private school where everyone was a lot more accepting. We dated for a long time.”

“Wow. That’s awesome Dr. Andy. You said it was like 1992 or something when you guys met? I wasn’t even born yet!”

“I’m not THAT old!” I say laughing. “We were only like 11 or 12 when we met but sometimes I think things are worse today Bobby. I am truly sad that there are so many ignorant people in the world.”

“So, do you think I am gay or trans?”

“Bobby, you are the only person who can truthfully answer that question, but just having met you I think you are a very intelligent and thoughtful young person. If you want to identify as gay that’s fine. If you identify as trans that’s OK too. Or if you decide you are straight that’s also OK. The important thing is that you be true to yourself. No one else’s opinion but yours matters. No one can put a ‘label’ on you. Ever.”

“I’ve never really thought about it like that before Dr. Andy. Thanks.”

We both smile at each other and for the first time I notice how just how beautiful you are. Maybe 5’7” with shoulder length blonde hair and light blue eyes. You have a very pretty face. You are wearing a rainbow t-shirt and super tight jeans. You are very fit but not big or muscular. And you seem like a genuinely sweet person.

“You know I really do feel like a girl most of the time but I’ve always considered myself gay because that’s what everyone says about me.”

“Well it’s perfectly OK to be gay but only you can decide that. It doesn’t matter what others say.”

“Did you ever think you were gay Dr. Andy?”

“At first, yes. Stephen and I were very close. Our families thought we might be gay. I decided it didn’t matter…”

“What did Stephen look like? Did you ever kiss him Andy? And did you know I’m almost 22?” you say excitedly. Then “Sorry, I meant ‘Dr. Andy.’”

“You know Bobby it’s almost time to go to the next activity. This is a group exercise where each one of us shares our experiences. Good and bad. No one gets to say anything negative. You don’t have to participate and it’s totally confidential. I’ll be walking around to each group to observe.”

“I wish you were in my group” you say wistfully.

“Well maybe we can talk some more later, Bobby. It was nice to meet you.”

For the time being we go our separate ways. There are no rules against “dating” or developing friendships among participants unless a participant is a student at your own school, or a patient of yours, or under 18. You are none of the above. Still, I can’t help but wonder what an almost 15 year age difference would be like.

Later that evening, we run into each other again. “Hi Andy, (I noticed you left off the ‘Dr.’ part) I learned a lot about myself in those workshops. Would you like to hear about it?”

“Sure.”

“Maybe we could go for a walk?”

“OK. But we will have to be back before it gets dark.”

Giggling you say “well I don’t want to keep you up past your bedtime…”

Copyright © 2017 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 04-13-2017 at 05:43 PM.