View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by littletwink View Post
When someone defines him or herself as one gender or the other, then I agree they have a right to consider themselves whatever they feel they are. I don't necessarily think that creates an obligation for anyone else to recognize a person's belief. ...
I could not disagree more with the statement above that I have quoted and put in bold. The right to self-determination of gender is absolutely meaningless unless we are obligated to acknowledge that the determination is iron-clad. Were I to use the word "belief" to describe to any of my trans friends their self-determination of their own gender, I would expect to be kicked in the balls -- deservedly -- as their last act before dropping me as a friend.