View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Percival is on a distinguished road
Default low feeling can be normal

Jeffery,
Ever since I was 12 I noticed a temporary low feeling after ejaculation, never understood it. With time you begin to remind yourself that it is merely for five minutes or so. As far as feelings of regret after an encounter, be it female or shemale, in my opinion it always depends on who the girl is. When it's a girl you adore, even though you're drained (and I hate that feeling!) you long to hold her and talk and laugh and share things for hours. When you don't care for her, instantly you realize what an idiot you've been and you want to leave---what my friend Lenny used to call a "runaway case." That's why it's really important to think your encounters through beforehand. I've noticed that my shemale experiences (which have been few) have been identical. I felt great with the ones I was proud to have been with and really liked and foolish after the ones that were obviously poor judgement on my part. I've found that shemales can really genuinely like you (and vice verse) in spite of the dubious way that you may have met them, and I think that keeps that "low feeling" to a minimum.