View Single Post
Old 07-25-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Lightbulb Slow and steady gets the full blast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Absolutely, I love sex. The thing is, with Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) the drive for sex becomes different. Men go from 0 to 60 in a second thanks to testosterone.

For me (I have no idea how it is for others), it's a slow simmer. I'm always kinda turned on, but if nothing happens for days or weeks, I'm good. I don't have that drive to "get off". It's hard to explain, I don't quite understand it, and I lived through it. Sex becomes less about physical sensations and more about mental/emotional stimulation. The physical is still important, but purely physical stimulation isn't enough, or it needs to be done over time.

For example, with my ex.. we would start being sexual as soon as we came home from work or school. Not overtly sexual, but subtly sexual. Rubbing my arm when talking to me, nibbling my neck while I'm cooking dinner, giving him an "accidental" peek at my breast while I bend down, running my foot against his leg while watching TV, placing his hand in the small of my back. By the time we went to bed I couldn't wait (often we didn't even make it to bed).

On the other hand, someone whipping out an erection just isn't so hot for me. I really can't crank it up that fast anymore. I know what to do with it, and pleasuring a partner is pretty hot on its own, but usually I just need a little more to get the motor running.
I find your description of slow eroticism quite enchanting and its certainly better than a stupid Fug*! It goes way deeper emotionally.
It burns like an ember!
And radiates a desirable warmth.
I think it improves a relation too.