View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernie View Post
... Isn’t it the ‘male’ in the – otherwise feminised – transsexual that turns us on? It’s it the possibility of sucking a dick in a ‘woman’ and/or the chance to be fucked by a ‘woman’ that makes the trans?sexuals so precious to us. Inasmuch as SRS takes most of this preciousness away, castration retains most of it while still leaving us with a likewise feminised individual. Orchiectomy makes e.g. tucking much easier and our transsexual loved ones may wear tight pants and jeans, or even one-piece swimsuits, without having to fear uncovering. Castration puts the transsexual both physically and mentally in an intermediate position between ‘male’ and ‘female’, with advantages and disadvantages of both of them without actually belonging to either side. ..."
Your post has been moved to the appropriate thread, i.e., this "Castration: DISCUSSION" thread. It had been in Freebies. Most of what you write has already been stated in this discussion thread.

I want to concentrate, though, on the part of your long post that I quote just above. It is not acceptable to put quotation marks around the word WOMAN as you have done. This is ungendering. Read here:

http://forum.transladyboy.com/showthread.php?t=7311

Ungendering is not allowed on this site. I hope yours is unintentional, and that you do not see the world this way. I also hope that some of our transwomen members will chime in to remind all of us how disrespectful it is to write things in a way that suggests they are any less women than any other women -- as the use of quotation marks clearly does.