View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enoughTheSkronkDonkey will become famous soon enough

It's truly despicable that these things happen. As trans-people and trans-lovers, whichever of the two -- if not both -- we may be, we all have something of a moral obligation, I'd say, to fight prejudice and raise awareness where and when we can.

Can we at least include the victim's name in the thread title, so we know who this thread is primarily about? And what about a second thread for the other person mentioned further down? As it stands, it seems like we're just using the person as a political weapon -- which is ironic in light of the way several people got on Hank's case about what he wrote. Yes, I know I'm late to the thread, but that shouldn't alter anything I've said.

Amanda sure was a lovely gal from the sounds of it. And yet another trans beauty. The world is getting more and more trans-people in it, which should increase acceptance, but as things stand, it only means more targets for more crimes. That should chill everyone in here to the bone. Amanda's time had just begun -- and it was snuffed out in a despicable act of hateful violence. We can't let this continue. Rest in peace, Amanda.