View Single Post
Old 11-17-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

LOL what a conversation.

I personally like the taste and will swallow. Then I will lick it clean. I will also swallow my own too. If I come in my man's mouth then we can share in the way of a sensual kiss.

But it is kind of offensive when I meet someone that expects me to swallow and take the load in my mouth but he don't want to return the favor orally. I don't care if he spits it out but pretty much mine is clear and almost like pussy juice. Mine is clear with the faintest bit of milkyness to it and then sometimes not even. Just clear and totally pleasurable. It leaks out more than shoots so.... I am sorry but if you can't please me orally then why should I please you?

OK so this gets me. If I give you oral and let you cum in my mouth then why not swallow? I mean you taste with your tounge and the taste will be there, why not just swallow?

I have noticed that what a man eats and drinks has an effect on the taste. Pineapple and vegetarians or anyone that eats a lot of fruits tastes a little sweeter. More meat they eat tastes a little more "irony". If the guy drinks a lot of beer then it tastes almost "yeasty" like bread. LOL so when it tastes like a steak and bread sticks after having a round of pina coladas then that is a well balanced meal.