View Single Post
Old 10-31-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Many communities across the United States have their own way of celebrating the night before Halloween. Detroit Michigan is somewhat unique in the destructive “Devils Night.” Allegedly a tradition going back to the 1800’s it perhaps reached it’s peak in 1984 when the Tigers won the World Series. I am far too young to remember any of that but have heard there were between 300-500 fires set. By 1992 I was old enough to venture out with friends. We didn’t have anything in mind but guess we thought it was cool or something. Somehow my Dad got wind of it and went out looking for us. He found us down the street, asked us “what do you dumbshits think you’re doing?” made us get in the car, and took us back home. It was a Friday, so we stayed up all night watching MTV, playing videogames, and looking at my friend’s brothers Playboy and Penthouse collection.

We lived in the suburbs so the worst that ever happened was our mailbox got blown up once and a rock was thrown through one of our windows scaring my Mom. My Dad and I went out looking for whoever did it but no luck. Indiana has been quite tame by comparison. The worst I’ve ever seen down here are “TP’d” trees…

Happy Halloween!
LOL yeah suburban kids were a little different than inner city kids and bot were different than rural kids. I grew up rural and we always hit the most "sinister graveyards" on Halloween night to get high in. One of my great aunt's was even buried in one and it was down a road called China Grove in Central Arkansas if you look it up. It is kind of a triangulation between Alexander, Benton and Sardis town wise.