View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default It’s Good To Have A Plan

We all do things to make us attractive to others. Some bodybuilders for example, inject oil into their muscles to make them appear "bigger." It doesn't necessarily make them "stronger." The risks are many including serious infection, amputation, and even death.

A popular "growth stimulant" among this group is Potenay B12. (Me: Jesus. Do you know what this is used for? See pic below. Some college and pro athletes have taken "Equipoise." No I have never done it.)

According to one of the bodybuilders interviewed, married men find that they get plenty of female attention, which is probably another reason why they’re reluctant to ditch their dangerous bulking regime. (Me: Fuck. It works. That’s why some people will do anything. )

Yet another said, “My wife doesn’t like it. However, I am happy with myself. She has to accept me like I am, or we will have to go our separate ways." "I usually tell my wife that she’s the only one who doesn’t like me. Other women love my size, they love it.” (Me: Wonder if they realize the "big arms" are fake?)

(Bet his wife would like it more if he injected it somewhere other than his arms)

Last edited by ila; 01-17-2019 at 05:25 PM.