View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009
Banned

jimnaseum has a spectacular aura aboutjimnaseum has a spectacular aura about

I drove down to the part of my city where the trannys* hang out, I talked to one, she was nice, but in general they scared me to death. In U.S. urban centers, prostitution on the street is really tied into crime and drugs, and alot of Police are around.
A ho can only cum a couple times a night if she's out there every night, I always figured the bulk of their income must come from giving blow jobs and giving anal sex. So I can get basically the same thing from "the other more traditional whores"
Alot of the cops like the female prostitutes, they have a strange kind of relationship, but none of the cops like the transgender prostitutes, and that makes their neighborhood alot more dicey. There are so many negative aspects to sucking off a tranny*, at least in my city, it gives me pause.

*transgender MTF, not motorcycle transmission.

PS the hottest most torrid Hos I looked at were thin and black and I know that they had big cocks from the way they strutted. Their faces looked like Miles Davis with a big afro, and on a hot summer night, and soley as an Art Form, they were magnificent.