View Single Post
Old 01-10-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riovacation View Post
No Smc you didn't get that correctly. Just stating some impression of one's own usually doesn't mean that I'm God allmighty and knows what's universally true and in other people's minds. It would however make for very dull reading to always underline that. "According to me...", "It seems to me but I don't know that for sure..." and so on. As you might have seen I added IMO parenthetically just to avoid that kind of cheap and silly comment of yours that from time to time needlessly pops up on fora on the web.
Well, the difference between a "cheap and silly comment" and a somewhat satirical response meant to make a point is, as they say, in the eye of the beholder. And just to make clear, I am a very careful reader. Your "IMO" -- which I did see -- didn't change my perspective on what you wrote and how to respond.

Sorry, but in my opinion always passing up the opportunity to point out the flaws (as I see them) in the things people write on fora on the web would make for very dull reading, indeed.

And now, because this thread is for pictures, here are three from sweet Kaede's latest shoot at Shemale Japan. I am reasonably sure, having watched the video, that she is not faking passion for a paycheck. But I admit the possibility that I could be wrong.
Attached Thumbnails
japan_Kaede6030.jpg   japan_Kaede6037.jpg   japan_Kaede6048.jpg