View Single Post
Old 10-16-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
is my love of ladyboys a secret? for now, yes, but i will tell people when im ready. am/was i scared or depressed about these feelings? hell no. im not gay and i know im not. i was a bit confused at first ill admit (didnt know if i was gay straight bi shemale in denial or what) but i know what i am now and im not ashamed of it. you will probably call me a hypocrite saying 'if your not ashamed then why is your love for shemales a secret' well thats quite simple - im not emotionally ready to tell my family that i like them. hell my girlfriend is a shemale who lives in Cebu, Philippines and enters/wins beauty pageants and i love her, and will probably marry her one day.

if your feeling guilt/depression about how you feel about ladyboys then im thinking either deep down you think its wrong and you really dont feel that way about them, or you are feeling guilt and regret because you are torn between your wife and the possibility of meeting a ladyboy and being happy. thats just my 2 cents though