View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

twistedone has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I certainly am NOT gay. I'm not sexually attracted to men in any way, shape, or form. In fact, it turns me off big time to even consider it. I wouldn't even consider myself bi-sexual. Men flat out do nothing for me.

Women on the other hand are a different matter, they turn me on, I like to look at them, I like to touch them, smell them, taste them, and more.

I do enjoy BDSM, and strap-on play is one of the activities I enjoy, and what better way of enjoying strap-on play than with the real thing.

All things aside, you need to consider that Ladyboys, Shemales, or whatever you want to call them are human beings just like the rest of us. There's a lot more to them then cocks and tits. Look past the sex organs, and see them for their human side. You'll see a person with likes and dislikes, hopes and dreams, and goals just like the rest of us.

Just like the others suggest, kick back, accept your situation, and be grateful that you've just increased your opportunities for relationships....and sex.