View Single Post
Old 01-28-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
I often fantasize about being fucked in the ass by a beautiful shemale while she is wanking me off at the same time.
I begin to cum and then she moans out loud as she squirt a big stream of cum deep in my ass, this sends me over the edge and i pump another huge load out of my cock all over the bed and her hand , she pounds me harder and i see her face contort in ecstasy over the ultimate pleasure she has fucking me into bliss in an ultimate mutual orgasm, spraying her last thick wads deep into me.
This is also one of my biggest fantasies. I want a beautiful shemale fucking me and she shoots a big load of cum into my ass as I also let go with a big load onto my stomach. She then lays down on me and wriggles around spreading my cum all over the two of us as I kiss her deeply and passionately.

Wow this is really turning me on. I need a shemale cock in me now.

Last edited by ila; 01-28-2008 at 07:10 PM. Reason: spelling mistake