View Single Post
Old 01-26-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I don't like to put labels on activities or people. What someone may think of me does not matter. I like ladyboys/shemales/tgirls (or whatever they like to be called). They are all so beautiful. I will also not judge anyone else on their preferences - be it gay, straight, lesbian, or shemale lover. It doesn't affect me and sexual preference is not contagious. A person is just who they are and can no more change their sexual feelings than a leopard can change its spots.
Outside of this forum no one knows that I like shemales. Nor does anyone outside of this know of my great desire to suck shemale cock and to be penetrated by them. Someday I may tell someone, but that is a great unknown.