View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default A Long Walk (Part 1)

Note: To anyone who reads and enjoys these things. Thanks. If you want to skip the story and get to the sex stuff just go to "Part 2"

A few days later, I get a text “hey whats up its cindy wondering if u still wanted to go 4 a long walk”

“yeah sure know where I live?”

“stonegate of course c u soon!”

I am not yet dressed so I run around the house getting ready. Just in time too. There’s a loud engine noise from my driveway—she can’t possibly have another Hellcat like mine? No, it sounds totally different.

Going to the front door I open it and am amazed to find a brand new blaze metallic orange Nissan GT-R sitting in my driveway with Cindy behind the wheel.

Getting in I say “This is awesome! Where’d you get this?”

“From my parents for my birthday.”

“Oh. Yeah. Nice to see you again Cindy” I say as we kiss. “Sorry, I just got carried away when I saw that car in my driveway.”

“I thought you’d like it Andy. You know I’ve gotta take some stuff to my apartment down at IU. I was just thinking about you and thought you might like to spend an afternoon together. Oh and this is a real date baby. We’re totally off the clock” you say giggling.

Carefully you back out of my driveway and then pull onto Oak street. Turning onto I-65 you blow by all the other cars and skillfully merge onto the Interstate. We’re doing almost 100 and soon are safely out of traffic. You slow down to about 75 and we just cruise along.

Watching you shift, I ask “Where did you learn to drive like that?”

“Oh when I was a kid I wanted to be the first transgender driver in NASCAR. Really! My parents paid for a lot of driving ‘schools.’ I’ve driven everything from go-karts to real race cars. Maybe you and I can take that Harley sitting in your garage out sometime.”

Continuing, you add “You know I had a really nice time the other night Andy. I’ve been thinking very hard about a lot of stuff… That was really sweet you left that tip for me. You know you didn’t have to. I thought you might like to know I donated it to charity. They are an organization that helps transgender victims of violence and hate crimes.”

“I had a great time too Cindy. You do know I’m involved with a lot of that.”

“Yeah I know you are. I know a lot about you. Please don’t be upset with me. I have to know everything about my ‘clients.’ A girl can’t be too careful. I had a girlfriend who was murdered by someone she took home.”

“I’m sorry to hear that. But I hope everything you learned about me is good. So there wasn’t anything about the meth lab I ran in high-school?”

“You’re so silly. But yeah. It is all good…” you say smiling at me. “Besides you hated Chemistry. You were always good with computers and you got straight A’s in Math and Physics. You also were a 1st team all-state linebacker, had a full-ride football scholarship to Michigan State and your first girlfriend was transgender. You got thrown out of a game because you beat up an opposing player for making a derogatory remark about her.”

“You know all that?”

“Um hmm… anything else you wanna know?” you say laughing. “You know Andy, I’ve always had it pretty good. I feel very fortunate. I knew I was a girl almost as early as I can remember. I told my Mom and Dad and they were totally supportive. My Dad owns several companies and they both made sure nothing happened to me in school. They went to the superintendent and told him there would be hell to pay if I was bullied or beat up. It’s not like I haven’t encountered hate or discrimination, especially now that I’m older, but I pretty much grew up free of what a lot of my friends have had to go through.”

“You are amazing Cindy.”

“Thank you. I think you are too. Anyway, I thought after we drop off my stuff we can take a walk around campus. I know you got your Doctorate there so you must know all the woods and pathways. Then we can stop at Nicks. When you were a student you liked to go there a lot. I know the owner and can get us a private booth in back. It’ll be a great way to get to know each other better Andy.”

“But you aren’t 21 yet.”

“OK then. I’ll just say you’re my Dad…” you look at me and smile.

Soon we arrive at your apartment. I help you carry your stuff in and you show me around. “That’s my bedroom…” you say suggestively. I can’t help but notice the large bed and also how nicely everything is decorated.

Driving onto campus you park the GT-R and we get out. “I’m sure you remember quite a bit but there’s a lot that’s new since 2005.”

You show me some of the new buildings on campus and along the way we just talk. About lots of stuff. It’s nice just being together. Soon we are laughing and joking around and you take my hand as we head into the woods.

“I’ll bet you remember this place…” you giggle. Of course I do, it’s the gazebo. Legend has it that if you kiss your lover at midnight you will be married. “You probably kissed a lot of girls here, Andy.” We step inside and you move closer so we are facing each other. We look into each other’s eyes. I can feel your hard cock pressed up against mine. Classes haven’t started yet so no one’s around. Then you say “But it’s not midnight yet Andy…” as you put your arms around my neck and we kiss. I reach down and feel your ass and pull you tight against me. We continue kissing for a very long time. When we separate, you look up at me and say “I realize how we first met, but I hope you know by now the way I really feel about you Andy. Why don’t we go to Nicks?”

We walk back to your car. You hold onto my arm the entire way. I can tell there is something “different” between us now. Could we be falling in love? I’ve been “in love” so many times I’m not even sure anymore. And you are so young.

Copyright © 2017 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 08-15-2017 at 07:44 PM.