View Single Post
Old 11-24-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Meeting my Family (Part 1)

“Hey babe, I was thinking that maybe we could visit your family in Michigan for Christmas.”

“Sure Kirsten, we’ll both be off. The only issue is the weather can be pretty bad. Kind of like Indiana, you just never know.”

“That’s OK we’ll take the truck. I’ve been wanting to meet them and also see where you grew up.”

“They want to meet you too. I’ve told them a lot about you. You know we can stay with my aunt and uncle.”

“The one that has the ’69 Chevelle? Think he’d let us ‘borrow’ it?” you say very excitedly.

“Sure. You can even drive it if you want. You already know how to drive a ‘stick’ so no problem.”

“I might need some practice since it’s been a few years since I drove a manual. Maybe I could sit on your lap while you show me. Of course if you wanted to play with my tits and cock this time I wouldn’t exactly tell you to stop…”

“Why do I get the feeling we’re going to be fucking the hell out of each other in my uncle’s car on the first date? Glad they had black vinyl bench seats back then. I just hope the heater still works so we don’t freeze our asses off.”

“Because that’s what we always end up doing, Andy” you giggle. “You know I saw a picture of you and Stephanie standing next to that car. You were in your football uniform. I don’t mind, I realize how much she meant to you. But at least I hope you remember where you guys used to go to make out.”

“There’s probably a shopping center or office building there now. We are going to make our own memories Kirsten. We already have a great start. You asked me one time if I could put up with you for like the next 50 years. The answer is I can’t even imagine the rest of my life without you.”

“Awww… that’s so sweet. I love you Andy.”

“I love you too Kirsten. Oh, by the way, if you are going to drive I’ll have to teach you about a ‘Michigan Left’ as well.”

“What the hell is a ‘Michigan Left’?”

“Instead of turning left across traffic, you pull over and circle back around then turn right. I’ve never seen it anywhere else. But I think a few other states may have it.”

“It sounds totally messed up. I guess you’ll have to show me. I was planning to take you and your family out to dinner. Maybe we can go to that Somerset Collection Mall you told me about. You said there’s a Capital Grille there. Or we can do whatever...”

“We’ll have a great time Kirsten no matter what. We always do. I can almost guarantee you a white Christmas. If we stay here in Indiana we could have temperatures in the 70’s and a tornado. Or we could have -20 and a blizzard.”

“Tell me about it. It’ll be so romantic to spend Christmas eve together in front of a fire making love all night. Maybe we could even go out and find a live tree for your family and decorate it. You know I’ve been thinking a lot about us getting married in Michigan. We could stay at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac Island. It looks like it would be so beautiful in the summer.”

“Yeah. It is. My parents used to vacation there. I’ve been thinking about places for our honeymoon too. I never thought of that. I like it. So when do you want to go?”

To be continued…

Copyright © 2016 AMS

Last edited by a9127; 11-24-2016 at 10:42 PM.