View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Bondage Chair

The following is from a review posted on Amazon...

"I was so excited to receive my Inflatable Bondage Chair. I knew that it was going to be a great day for me when I arrived home to find not only the chair but the executioner's hood, studded jockstrap and nipple clamps.

This chair is perfect for the bondage practitioner that is always on the go. Sometimes it is just not feasible, when you meet a willing master or slave to get them to come back to your dungeon. I like that this chair folds up to a manageable size that I can place in the trunk of my car and still have room to comfortably fit my weekly groceries. You never know if you the urge to engage in bondage at work, on a Sunday picnic or a Saturday night at the club will strike you. This portable inflatable chair really is the answer.

There are many pros to this chair.

1. Size
2. Restraints
The Velcro restraints for the hands and feet hold me firmly in place no matter how much or how hard I was punished.
3. Easy to clean
I keep a container of disinfectant wipes nearby and it cleans up with ease.

The Cons:

1. No pump.
This is a good size chair that anyone would be proud to display as everyday use inflatable furniture. That being said, I had to do a lot of blowing to inflate this chair before I could engage in any BDSM.
2. Maximum Weight
The max weight is 300lbs. Being a larger man myself I going to have to keep my dominatrix to a very respectable weight level. If I wanted a Rubenesque woman to punish me I very well could break this fine chair.
3. Craftsmanship
I was highly disappointed in the quality of the material. As I was getting worked over with a cat o nine tails I thrashed from side to side in all my glory. However I was wearing you studded jockstrap during this. Call me a demanding consumer but I think the material should be able to withstand a little stud. I punctured the chair. I didn't think it would deflate so rapidly. Adding the combination of the whip beating that I was taking, the chair tipped over and I hit my head on the wall in the alley I was using this portable chair in. I was rushed to the head bleeding. It was quite embarrassing to go to the hospital wearing nothing but your studded jockstrap, the Fetish Fantasy Series Ball gag that I had purchased a few months ago and a nasty head gash. Fortunately, the chair has a soft head rest and I only sustained a minor concussion. I was cleared to participate in BDSM activities after only a couple of weeks."

Don't think I will be ordering this chair anytime soon... although maybe I could sit in it to watch the Colts play on Sunday--that would be punishment enough...

Last edited by a9127; 11-08-2016 at 07:22 PM.