Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013
Junior Ladyboy Lover

T.S.Severe is on a distinguished road
Default Cock Kissing (Erotic Fiction) cont'd

His foreskin was long and soft, very supple as I worked to stretch it slightly, making the man breathe harder as he watched. I was pushing my own cockhead inside it, squeezing the small pink glans of my girl cock and relishing that unique sensation of another man's foreskin enveloping my penis. Not all cocks were good for that, especially men who kept their foreskin down all the time like mine usually was. Daddy was a man who liked to keep his foreskin up though and so the open tip was stretched nice already and I was able to get the head of my girl cock all the way inside!

"Oh damn!" Daddy blinked and I giggled at the sight of our cocks joined now, locked together with Daddy's foreskin wrapped tightly around my own cockhead.

I was sitting back with my thighs across his knees, our cocks horizontal, pointed towards each other and mated, or docked as some people like to call it. I like mated better, but it doesn't matter. We were cock kissing now and it was a great feeling for both of us! Inside that taut sheath of skin, Daddy's smooth glans was kissing mine, our pissholes open and touching, sharing our precum between us as we were both leaking our excitement. I love cock kissing a man like Daddy more than anything!

"Careful?" I sang softly, "?Don't move too much. We're kissing now!"

"Yeah?" he breathed and his hands were on my hips now, touching me, squeezing me gently.

"You cock loves kissing mine," I said, putting my hands on his shoulders. "Do you want to kiss my lips too, Daddy?"

"You're so beautiful. Jesus?"

"I know," I smiled, putting my fingers behind the man's neck, drawing him closer to me. "Slowly?Slowly?My cocky wants to love yours for a long time, Daddy."

"Yeah, Venice?Oh my God?"

We were kissing then, the man's tongue slipping past my parted lips, exploring my mouth slowly, gently the way only an older man knows how to do it. He had so much patience, it was wonderful and I wriggled my tongue against his, playing with him and giving the man soft little moans to let him know he was doing it just the way I liked. It was a long, deep kiss and even when we broke it finally, it wasn't complete. Our lips parted, but our tongues remained, touching and licking between our faces as we drank cool air into our burning lungs.

"Oh!" I giggled as my cockhead slipped free of the man's foreskin with a little flood of our mixed precum. "That's okay?I know what you need now, Daddy."

"What are you going to do?" he breathed softly and I was moving closer, reaching down so I could find my asshole with his slippery cockhead.

"I'm going to make love to you, Daddy." I kissed his lips softly. "I'm going to let you fuck me so deep?So?Ughmmm?Hard?Oh Daddy!"

I sighed, we both did, as his cock pushed into the tight hot depths of my ass pussy. It hurt and I winced, fighting to relax and let the man inside, but he was so big! I closed my eyes gratefully when Daddy took my small body in his strong arms and pulled me down onto his aching prick.

"Ahhh?Daddy!" I gasped as he was suddenly all the way inside.

"Christ! You're so tight, Venice!" He kissed me hard, losing his patience and I didn't mind.

It was time for real sex and the pain of his penetration gave way to the pleasure of his lovemaking skills. Daddy knew how to do it! He was fucking me good, just holding me on his lap, and I squirmed eagerly, wanting to feel every inch of him inside my torrid little ass. I clung to him like a child, moaning into his mouth and feeling the wetness of my tears leaking down my flushed cheeks.

Daddy kissed those tears away, grabbing my ass and then standing with my legs wrapped tightly around his waist. He fucked me standing up, walking towards the wall and pinning me there, banging my ass hard and letting the whole dorm know that I was getting well and truly fucked by a real man! I'd never been fucked like that! I was gasping with pleasure and surprise as he seemed to go even deeper, lifting me with his hands and then almost dropping me it seemed, so that his cock speared deep into my bowels, hitting bottom and punching my delicate prostate. I was shivering violently and kissing his face with passionate fervor.

A few minutes later I found myself on Jared's bed, his father putting my long brown legs over his shoulders and smiling down at me as he rolled my ass off the bed. My panties were just tugged aside and my straining girl cocky was comfortably trapped beneath the lace. He was lunging into me now, my stretched ass pussy opened completely and hungry for his seed. I was begging for it with my eyes and lips and hands. His hairy balls slapped my ass hard, filling the room with a soft fwap-fwap-fwap to punctuate our heavy breathing.

"Fuck me, Daddy! Fuck my ass hard!" I groaned and then screamed, wanting to let the world know. "Fuck me, Daddy! Oh God yes! Fuck meeee!"

"I'm gonna cum, Venice! Oh! You little whore!" Daddy gasped. "I love you! Ah! Fuck!"

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming!" I writhed beneath the man, clawing at his suit with my fingernails. "I love you, Daddy! Fuck your little whore! Give it to me!"

I was shooting hard, my little girl cock spasming almost painfully with the pure ecstasy of being so well treated by a man. I was spilling my cum inside my panties, staining them and then the man's shirt and trousers as it leaked through the red lace in a hot sticky mess. All the butterflies in my tummy flew through me, my heart pounding beneath my heaving breasts. I was in heaven, being fucked and cumming and loving the man who owned me so completely.

Daddy didn't care about the mess I'd made, he was kissing me again, stabbing his prick as far inside my tender eighteen year old body as he could get it. He was cumming hard as well, his cock jerking as the ejaculate erupted from his balls and filled my ass pussy with a wonderful warmth that was like nothing else in the world. He was sharing his sperm with me, his very essence and I accepted it eagerly with tears of joy and kisses of passionate love.

"Dad?" Jared's voice sounded somewhere far off. "Venice?"

"Uhh?" Daddy blinked hard and started to pull away, but I wrapped my arms around his neck tightly, keeping him inside me as his hard cock continued to throb in my clasping ass, leaking his semen slowly now.

"Don't pull out," I whispered. "I love you too much, Daddy."

"Are you fucking my fianc?'?" Jared gasped. "Dad? Venice? What the fuck?"

"Fianc??" Daddy jerked and looked into my eyes and I smiled. "You're marrying?Jared?"

"I'd rather marry you, Daddy." I kissed him softly.

"I don't believe this!" Jared was about to have a fit, but I was just marrying him for his money anyway. I didn't love Jared all that much, he was too immature for one thing. Not really good in bed, for another.

"Are you sure?" Jared's father asked me. "You'll have to sign a prenup?"

"I don't care. I love you, not your money!" I sighed. "Just so you keep fucking me like that, Daddy!"

"What? What! Goddamn it?Venice! Dad!" Jared was stomping around.

"I'll fuck you like this everyday," Daddy promised. "Will you marry me, Venice?"

"Oh yes, Daddy!" I kissed him. "I'll marry you."

"Jesus Christ! You can't be serious!" Jared was punching the wall and he always did have a problem with his temper.

"Jared, I'm sorry, but?" I tilted my head so I could look around Daddy, "?I love your father."

"But you're supposed to marry me!" he pouted. "That's why I invited Dad down here! So we could tell him tonight! Not so you could fuck him!"

"Junior?" Daddy was still hard and he started moving again, pushing his cock back and forth inside my hot spermy hole, "?Go downstairs and wait in the car. Tell the driver we'll be down in?Twenty minutes?"

"Half an hour, Daddy," I giggled, wriggling my butt happily around that big hard cock inside me.

"Half an hour," he agreed, talking to his son, but looking at me. "Go on now. I need some time alone with your new mother."

"I'm gonna be a mommy!" I giggled. "You bad Daddy!"

"Heh!" He jammed his cock inside me hard and thrust his tongue between my lips like he meant it, and I knew he did. Daddy loved me and there was nothing we could do about it. I loved him too. Jared would just have to find a new girlfriend.

end
copyright 2013 T.S.Severe