View Single Post
Old 01-08-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cirillo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGadmirer View Post
Members of my gender often give the impression that size doesn't matter but I tend to disagree. Though I would never reject a man or ts girl on the size of his or her penis alone, size certainly matters to me.
My preferred range would 6 to about 8.5 inches as anything larger may prove uncomfortable. Absolutely ideal would be 8 inches.

Now if only I could find a girl with such a treasure.......

Diana
Dear Diana, you see, the good thing about humanity is that whatever your size, there will always be people finding your penis sexy. everyone has got their own preferences and that is good and well balanced people like you won't reject people basing themselves on these details. honestly most of the girls i had sincerely debated the issue with, confessed they didn't care about big sized penises, moreover they said that the penis was not what attracted them to a boy. on the other hands different sized penises inside your pussy or anus will give different sensations so it's only natural i guess to have preferences, as long as they don't pidgeonhole human beings .
anyway i am not familiar with inches . could you post a picture or your ideal sized penis, if it's possible?

Last edited by cirillo; 01-08-2010 at 05:04 AM.