View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Boss lady’s hard, fast thrusts are hitting all the right spots. There is a tingling that’s starting in my toes and working its way up my legs. I push back against Boss lady meeting each inward stroke and pulling away as she pulls her cock out. I clamp down on her cock with my butt muscles making her moan with pleasure.

I groan loudly as Boss lady drives her cock deep in me. The tingling in my legs rapidly moves into my cock making me orgasm onto the bed covers. At the same time Boss lady’s first spurt blasts into me. Her cock pulses and she spurts again and again and again. The pleasure is almost too much to bear. I suck hard on Burly guy’s cock almost inhaling it. Just as quickly I stop sucking. I don’t want to make Burly guy come yet. I want his big, hot cock fucking me.

Shawn told me later that Shorty won the staring contest with Tattooed guy. She heard more than saw Tattooed guy stomp out of the bedroom, muttering under his breath that he would get even. The moment Tattooed guy was gone Shorty untied Shawn apologizing profusely for the treatment she had receive at the hands of her tormentor.

Shorty helped Shawn to the bed and eased her down onto the mattress. He told her to rest and said he’d be right back. Shawn had barely closed her eyes when Shorty was back. He told her to lay on her stomach. As soon as Shawn was face down she felt Shorty massage a soothing cream into her burning buttocks. She turned her head sideways and for the first time noticed that Shorty was completely naked. His cock was standing straight up. It was so hard that it was vibrating.

Shawn’s only thought when she saw Shorty’s state was ‘Oh great, what does all this mean?’