Thread: Vicki Richter
View Single Post
Old 03-20-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SweetCharmer will become famous soon enough

y'know i had a really good and long dream a couple of days ago:

It was present but i was barely 18 again and i had been adopted by vicki and one night she came into my room in her house and said "baby it's been a while since "mum" has had a good time and i you to feel your mother's cock in you mouth. i replied "but mum this is wrong we're family. Vicki just looked at me with lust filled eyes "I know doesn't it make it sexier. I tried to go for the door but she got there before me and lock it and put the key in her pocket. "now" Vicki said "I want my cock in your mouth" i slid down the wall and she gently pushed my head against the wall and pulled down her trousers, her hard tranny cock springing out. She pushed her cock towards my mouth. "suck it baby" when i wouldn't open my mouth she becaome impatient and groped my crotch which made me gasped and when i opened my mouth she put her cock in "thats a good boy like mummy's cock?" she tuanted me, When i wouldn't move she started to fuck my mouth " oh god baby's mouth is so good". this continued and towards the end she started fucking hard and faster while saying "baby i'm gunna cum i want you to drink all of mummy's milk it is good for you to grow healthy bones" after she said that i felt (really felt even in my dream) her cum splat all over my mouth and down my throat. after she came in my mouth the last thing she said before i woke up (which i really didn't want to) "now swallow mummy's milk".

this was by far the most vivid and longest dream i have ever had and i was the greatest dream

... also richard could you post the vicki barbie vid plz don't starve us

Last edited by dauls; 11-22-2011 at 03:04 AM. Reason: merge posts