View Single Post
Old 05-20-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Just a small observation for the fellas looking to meet a gal like me. Posts from guys with only a single post, no personal information aside from a newly created yahoo address, no pictures, no... nuffin... probably won't get much in the way of a response.

1) Gals look to date aren't going to be impressed
2) Gals looking to hook up aren't going to want to take the chance (after all you might just not be to our liking)
3) Gals likely to cam with random faceless guys *dum dum dum* GET PAID TO DO THAT.

Put some time and energy into the site if you want #1
Put something enticing if you want #2
Put up or shut up if you want #3
I guess it isn't unfair to say, that I have quite some experience in this field... in the sense that basicly 90% of my lovers and friends have been initiated via the internet over the last ten years.

I agree completely with Mizzy B's good rules.

But the fact is, that while the internet is a grand way of starting a contact, then it can never exchange the thing that happens when folks actually meet irl.

There's NOTHING better than the butterflies in my stomach when I have to meet a date... there's nothing better than doing my best to please her... and there is nothing better than when I finally take her home...

Dating-sites may start this, but you you have to finish it irl yourself.

H