View Single Post
Old 10-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light

Hi, I can appreciate your self interest here. I would like you to clarify something for all of us. Pretty much all of these picture do come from pay sites as the originating source. I, for one, have never contributed a single penny to a paysite directly. I may have some pics that did come from one directly through the sharing on this forum and others, but primarily the vast bulk of my files are from "gratis" sites. Are you asserting that we should not post more than 3 pics from a shoot when there is a free web page that shows up to twenty? In my mind, I see those pictures as paid for since we have to endure the advertising, pop ups, and other miscellania that accompany them.

Final Question Do you consider the pics from the "free" sites as falling under your request?