View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default Mork? Is that You?

One of my favorite quotes is "The universe is not only stranger than we imagine, its stranger than we CAN imagine."

Excellent discussion!

Who knows what, if anything is out there, (intelligent life) and if so, what they know about physics, galactic travel, and such may be light years ahead of us.

But I also believe its possible that Earth is so far out in the boondocks of the galaxy, that we may be an undiscovered hick planet. Might be better that way too.

Brownsville, eh. I used to fly in there every so often when I was a private pilot. I've seen some nightime lights (like satellites) do some strange things, like stop on a dime and instantly disappear. I have no idea what it was, but I was looking right at it.

I think there is alot of sophisticated hoaxing going on too. People are funny that way, and quite ingenious. Reminds me of the crop circles phenomena.

One of the things I liked about Red Dwarf ,MIB and Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy, is they all brought up size and scale. Like a whole fleet of terrible alien spaceships bent on destroying Earth being accidentally swallowed whole by a yawning dog! Who is to say aliens couldn't be (to us) microscopic, or so vast, we can't even see the whole.
We still don't even know what the "Universe" is exactly, or whats beyond it, or what started it. (I'm a layman, but the Big Bang theory deals with what started the universe, not what came before dosn't it?)