View Single Post
Old 01-24-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

new believer will become famous soon enough

I usually take Bionca's comments as gospel. She is bright , articulate and pretty much 'street wise'. On this comment however I might see a different perspective. I've dated mostly tall girls/women in my life. about 1/3 were taller than I at six foot tall. (maybe that's my attraction to TG's) The girls/women were always self conscious of their height, and even walked slightly 'stooped' over in an attempt to minimize the fact. I always had to urge them on to be proud of who they are. As far as their outlook to others, they knew more gays then I and enjoyed their company. Perhaps they felt a kinship of being 'different'. The couple of girls who were tom boys, also liked a gay friend of ours when he 'came out'. Haven't seen those girls in a long time so it could be that they're lesbians and that friend of ours could have been their training ground to future endeavors. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm just defending tall women. I have seen only a couple of rude actions/comments against gays,but never by a gg. As for TG's, never knew one in the past or present so Bionca could be speaking on a plain I know nothing of. But I hope she has experienced only isolated incidents.
Still, Bionca has my deepest respect and regards. NB