View Single Post
Old 01-24-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
You say yo got all the answers, then how do I meet a nice one, and remember, I'm through with ggirls. and you still need to prove to me they are rare in those places, since on all the forums I am on, 98% of the nice transgirls I know are IN those places.

Also, I think the whole global warming thing is a crock. And no, I am not a right-wing lunatic.

She has not been online for over a month. She's not on MSN and no e-mail replies.
ANTI-SCIENCE MARCHES ON!

1. 98% of the girls Trogdor knows from Internet forums are in a particular place. Using an Internet forum as a statistical measure of anything is ANTI-SCIENTIFIC.

2. "The whole global warming thing is a crock." Perhaps, but GLOBAL CLIMATE CHANGE is not ... unless you're ANTI-SCIENCE.

And you clearly are, because you keep repeating the same ridiculous percentages that Jodie and others point out to you AS ridiculous. That you are ANTI-SCIENCE ain't rocket science.

Thank goodness that the entire world doesn't run on "facts" that are expressly based on the individual experiences of people. Imagine how tough circumnavigating the GLOBE would be ... among other things. Trogdor, have you been to China? I'm guessing probably not. How can you be sure it exists. Those pictures on the TV might be made up by someone who wants you to think there's a China. (If you've been to China, substitute somewhere you haven't been.)