Thread: Hidily Ho.
View Single Post
Old 12-30-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Trogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these partsTrogdor is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to Trogdor Send a message via Yahoo to Trogdor
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Hey neighbor (central Ohio here)! I think I remember you from one of the forums I posted on a while back .. did you have a pixilated dragon or a Tom Baker avatar?

I think I remember you as one of the few guys who were respectful and knowledgeable about trans stuff. I left the site because the gals there were pretty flipping toxic with one another.

Anyway - welcome to the site, I think you will like it.
I was the Dragon one, which I changed into my own trademark in a way.
The Tom Baker one was of someone else named Ecstatic.....though Tom's my favorite Doctor.

Yea, was either hung angels and/or hung devils being the site(s) you are referring to. Some of the dudes were jerks, too. I talk anything about the paranormal, or stuff not seen on CNN or FOX, and man, I get chewed up big time.

Yea, I am rather big on trans issues from politics to relationships to sex and so on. So, if you're itching for some conversation, I'd look forward to it.
Attached Images