Thread: Barack Obama
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

TracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these partsTracyCoxx is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talvenada View Post
TRACY:

So, you were against The Iraq War, right?

We could not pay for it!!

TAL
I was against it for the reasons given. I don't know if those are the real reasons though. I expected Iran to be attacked after Afghanistan. But I could see the logic in invading Iraq next. The stated goal was to attack countries who harbored terrorists. This had a lot of support from Americans at the time. The three main countries in the area that harbored terrorists were Iran, Iraq, and Syria. If we had Afghanistan, then if we took control of Iraq we would have access to Iran from two sides, and Iraq also borders Syria. If that was the reason for attacking Iraq, then I supported it. Either way, we did get Saddam.

If it was for getting non-existent WMD that did not threaten national security, so in that case, no I wouldn't support the Iraq war. If it was part of the war on terrorists, then yes I would support it because protecting national security is not discretionary spending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimnaseum View Post
Listening to Tracy quote Fox News is like listening to Sarah Connor explain how the Terminator came back from the future to destroy all Mankind.
I am not quoting fox news. And the budget stuff is very rudimentary. Fox didn't invent the concept of a budget. Maybe you should start quoting sources - preferably reliable sources. You're not doing too well with facts.

Last edited by TracyCoxx; 03-25-2010 at 11:36 PM.